The Lake House
Cabin has 3 stories, 2 bedrooms, 1 sleeper sofa, three-tier deck, gas grill, fire pit, hot tub, pool table, satellite television, private dock with canoe and paddle boat, and private walking path to the beach.
Cabin has 1 bedroom with a queen bed, 2 sleeper sofas, large rear deck, gas grill, fire pit, hot tub, pool table, walking trails, breathe-taking summit view overlooking the Hocking Hills.
- Weekends1 require 2-night stay
- Holidays2 require 3-night stay
- Rates based on stated occupancy
- Additional person(s) add $15.00 per night
- Check-in 3:00 pm
- Check-out 11:00 am
- Must be 21 years of age to make reservation
- No Smoking inside cabin
- No Pets
- Reservations require a $50 deposit, remaining balance will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- Additional Policies (Click to view)
1The following consecutive days are considered weekend: Thursday & Friday, Friday & Saturday, and Saturday & Sunday.
2Holidays include: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve through New Year's Day.